These are the ideal circumstances to go away.
Just 8 days ago I planned to take advantage of the change in the weather and set off this weekend for the first trip of the season.
My motorhome is already for the off
- cleaned inside and out
- water on board
- food in the fridge and cupboards
- clothes in the wardrobe.
- Pearl keen to explore new places
All I have to do now is t decide where to go
as they say "all the best laid plans of mice and men...."
I am not going anywhere in order to comply with the government restrictions to
- play my part in halting the spread of the Coronavirus
- look after myself so that I do not become a burden on the NHS
- remain fit enough so that after this is all over, I will be in a position to resume my trips in my motorhome.
So this blog will be temporarily renamed "Lockdown Musings" until such time as I resume my wanderings in my motohome.
I hope it won't be too long before I am out and about again exploring the countryside.