Irrespective of whatever day it happened to be I would then be free to do anything I wanted.
Last October whilst in Africa I had my first quad bike ride.
We motored over all the sand dunes.
The experience was exciting and exhilarating.
So this year I decided my "something special" would be quad bike riding.
Unfortunately this was not possible because of the lockdown regulations.
Nevertheless I had a lovely day with my daughter.
I do have 2 birthday wishes which I hope you will be able to help me realize.
For all my "friends" to like my FB Page
to enable me to reach a target of 100 likes.
To find 100 people prepared to act to fight for the British countryside
by joining the CPRE.
(The Countryside Charity)
Why should you join?
- The countryside is a valuable asset and needs protecting from becoming a concrete jungle.
- Nurturing the countryside assists in combating climate change.
- Looking after the countryside by default supports wildlife.
- Access to the countryside has health benefits.
- Once the countryside is gone then it is gone. We cannot afford to lose any more of this precious commodity.
Please will you support me;
Please join the CPRE.
Membership is only £3.00 a month.
Click on the link to sign up.