Though I had given some thought to my resolutions it is only recently that I have had the time to formulated them.
Firstly I was busy preparing my motorhome for the garage. It is having its "bottom" cleaned and sealed; the underneath is having a special coat to rust proof it.
In order for it to be light enough for the ramp I have had to remove EVERYTHING that is not fixed to the vehicle.
I was astounded how much is in the van.
My next task was to get the motorhome to the garage. Sounds easy but will it start after such an unusual long lay off.
But once I got it started I did not want to switch it off until I arrived at the garage.
Secondly I had a visit to Sheffield booked for the beginning of January which occupied me.
Now I am back and ready to "start the year". A bit late I know.
My New Year's Resolution
To persuade a 100 people to join CPRE.
Please will you help me keep my resolution. Membership is only £3.00 a month.
Click on the link to sign up.
Why should you join?
- The countryside is a valuable asset and needs protecting from becoming a concrete jungle.
- Nurturing the countryside assists in combating climate change.
- Looking after the countryside by default supports wildlife.
- Access to the countryside has health benefits.
- Once the countryside is gone then it is gone. We cannot afford to lose any more of this precious commodity.
Please join the CPRE.
If you do join I would be most grateful if you would leave me a message at https://annachelmicka.me/contact-me/