Writing about "Motorhome Musings" at this time of year is difficult because. All I really want to do is "hibernate". Why? Well:-
Now the clocks have gone back it gets dark so early. I have to take Pearl out by 3.30 or 4pm if I want to walk her in the daylight. Even then it is usually dark by the time I get home. As we move towards the Winter Solstice this is only going to get worse.
- Too often the lowering clouds are spilling their wet load. I do not enjoy walking in the rain. Pearl doesn't mind. She does not have to rub herself dry when we get home.
- Doing so little in my motorhome means there is little to report. This is especially so now that we are in another lockdown.
Is Hibernation a good idea. Probably not. SO I'm going to
- Continue writing my second book
- Become more familiar with my new camera
- Plan my 2021 research trips.
Lots to do.
What do you do during these cold, dismal and dark days?