I have decided to go away for a few days this week because
- my cold is now better,
- the weather forecast does not look too bad,
- I need to check the van out before the habitation service so that any faults can be rectified then. I think there is a problem with the pump in the bathroom,
- if I don't get away soon I may not have the opportunity as our dog Amber looks like she is going to have puppies. Once they come I will not be able to go away until they go to their new homes.
Here are Ruby, on the right and Amber on the left having a swim.
Today we are off to the Camping and Caravan Club site at Devizes, I hope. Tried to look for late availability on the website, but was unable to.